Wed 30 November -1
Conference Title: Social Enterprise and Social Business Innovation in Europe
Key findings of a 3-year research to be presented by top academics at the closing conference on 6-7 October in Brussels
- What do social enterprises in Europe really look like?
- How do they navigate markets?
- What influence do they have on policy-making or industry-wide norms?
- How (radically) innovative are they and what can explain this?
- What value can social entrepreneurs bring to the development of social innovations led by mainstream business
The full event will be live-streamed for the over 600 social entrepreneurs that have participated in the initiative.
Press here for Press Release
Press here for Agenda
Press here for Conference Material